Health Precautions at the Stephanie Inn
Through our management company, Columbia Hospitality, we’ve also partnered with Ecolab, a global leader in infection prevention, to take our already stringent safety and sanitation protocols to the next level through the Columbia Clean program.
COLUMBIA CLEAN PROTOCOLS INCLUDE:
- Utilizing highly effective and sustainable Ecolab cleaning products to clean and disinfect throughout the properties.
- Utilizing training and procedures as recommended by Ecolab and the CDC.
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning and sanitizing culinary tools and kitchen work areas, sanitizing POS systems between uses, and more.
- Enhancing cleaning and sanitation standards throughout guestrooms, event spaces, common areas, heart-of-house spaces, and more.
- De-cluttering paper and other amenities, such as directories, magazines, scorecards, etc., and supplementing with digital options or providing amenities upon request.
- Increasing the number of customer-accessible sanitizing stations at primary entrances and high-traffic locations like elevators and lobbies.
- Launching Columbia Clean Teams; team members thoroughly trained on health, hygiene, safety, and sanitization standards and responsible for upholding these standards.
If you have any questions about Health & Safety at Stephanie Inn, please contact 866.766.1972 and ask for the Manager on duty.