Health Precautions at the Stephanie Inn
Per Oregon public health order, facial coverings are required when in public spaces, both indoors and outdoors where unable to physically distance from others.
The well-being of our team members and customers is of paramount importance. We are closely monitoring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and World Health Organization’s statements regarding the COVID-19 cases and following guidelines from these agencies as well as the local health departments. For more information, refer to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) or your local health authority.
Through our management company, Columbia Hospitality, we’ve also partnered with Ecolab, a global leader in infection prevention, to take our already stringent safety and sanitation protocols to the next level through the Columbia Clean program.
COLUMBIA CLEAN PROTOCOLS INCLUDE:
- Utilizing highly effective and sustainable Ecolab cleaning products to clean and disinfect throughout the properties.
- Utilizing training and procedures as recommended by Ecolab and the CDC.
- Increasing the frequency and intensity of cleaning and disinfecting high-touch, high-traffic areas at every property, such as light switches, door handles, remotes, elevator buttons, thermostats, and more.
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning and sanitizing culinary tools and kitchen work areas, along with team members wearing personal protective equipment, sanitizing POS systems between uses, and more.
- Enhancing cleaning and sanitation standards throughout guestrooms, event spaces, common areas, heart-of-house spaces and more.
- Implementing physical distancing layouts, markers and signage in restaurants and bars, common areas, meeting and event spaces, and amenities.
- De-cluttering paper and other amenities, such as pen, paper, directories, magazines, scorecards, etc. and supplementing with digital options or providing amenities upon request.
- Increasing the number of customer-accessible sanitizing stations at primary entrances and high-traffic locations like elevators and lobbies.
- Implementing innovative clean technologies, such as modern electrostatic sprayers and ultraviolet light to sanitize surfaces and objects.
- Launching Columbia Clean Teams; team members thoroughly trained on health, hygiene, safety and sanitization standards and responsible for upholding these standards.
If you have any questions about Health & Safety at Stephanie Inn, please contact 866.766.1972 and ask for the Manager on duty.