Where The Wild Things Are: A Chef’s Foraging Adventure In The Coast Range
Date: October 14, 2017
Get on your boots and join Stephanie Inn Dining Room Executive Chef Aaron Bedard and Chef-Brewer-Forager Will Leroux for a misty wander in the stunning coastal range to seek out some of the forest’s magical ingredients. Learn the art of foraging as Aaron & Will teach guests how to identify mushroom varieties and other wild edibles. Freshly baked scones and coffee fuel the adventure; then the group sets off to seek out wild provisions. With baskets full, guests return to the Inn, then later that evening head to the Stephanie Inn Dining Room for a 5-course prix fixe Foraged Feast dinner, including wine and beer pairings. Menu will be based on seasonal findings, but will likely feature cast-iron grilled steaks or salmon with roasted chanterelles, bright seasonal greens, root vegetables, autumnal desserts, and more.
With Stephanie Inn Dining Room Executive Chef Aaron Bedard & Public Coast Brewing Co. Brewer & Master Forager Will Leroux
Reservations open soon for this exclusive experience. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888.974.9825 to be added to the list and we will notify you when reservations open.
Guest preparation: This event will take place rain or shine and will only be cancelled in the case of severe / dangerous weather conditions. We’ll be heading “off trail,” so sturdy footwear or boots are a must and guests must be comfortable on uneven terrain. Please also pack a weatherproof coat and warm layers. Weather on the Oregon Coast can be unpredictable—that’s part of the adventure! For the Foraged Feast dinner back at the Stephanie Inn Dining Room, wear resort casual or elegant—we’re relaxed at the coast.
See the other Stephanie Inn Sojourns >
Reservations and Cancellation Policy:
- Stephanie Inn Sojourns can be reserved by calling the following number: 888.974.9825 or by emailing email@example.com
- Sojourns are for guests 21 and over.
- Your reservation will be confirmed via a confirmation letter email from our front desk staff.
- Sojourns are not included in the price of your room.
- Cancellation policy: Due to the high demand for these intimate, small group experiences, guests will be charged for the full price at time of reservation for the Sojourn experience. A 30-day notice is required for cancellation of the Sojourn experience. Cancellations within 30 days are non-refundable.