Discover the Inn
About 80 miles from Portland, Haystack Rock on Oregon’s breathtaking North Coast has been a beacon for generations. Before Highway 26 connected to coastal Highway 101, intrepid travelers would journey for seven hours to reach Cannon Beach – a trip that included the Ecola Toll Road and its 111 hair-pin curves between Seaside and Cannon Beach. Nestled between the ocean to the west and the Coastal Range of the Cascade Mountains to the east, Cannon Beach was stunning, hard to reach, and summer home to the many beach souls who sought welcome relief from the heat, noise and traffic of big city life. Today, people from all over the world come to Cannon Beach for the same reasons.
Hoteliers Jan and Steve Martin had long envisioned a place on the coast that would serve as a real beachfront retreat – more luxurious than their family‐oriented Surfsand Resort, four‐diamond lodging including massage services and gourmet dining. Named after their daughter Stephanie, this iconic inn was opened in 1993 and has become the definition of luxe coastal hospitality. We invite you to retreat, relax and indulge yourself. With a full range of services, special guest experiences, and the finest Pacific Northwest cuisine on the Oregon Coast, your time with us will be unforgettable. Come discover why this beautiful coastal inn remains an enduring Northwest icon.
Stephanie Inn Quick Tips
- Views of the Pacific Ocean and Haystack Rock
- Jacuzzi Pure Air Baths – some with an ocean view
- Gas fireplace in every guestroom
- Microwaves, snack refrigerators and coffee makers
- On-site massage suites and services
- Room service
- Complimentary gourmet chef’s breakfast buffet
- Complimentary Northwest Wine & Beer Gathering in the oceanfront library
- Complimentary late evening Stephanie Inn Goodnight Cap in the oceanfront library
- Electric vehicle charging stations